What does this mean for you? If you are on the fence wondering why you should buy now versus wait, I’m here to tell you that your choices are getting smaller and the price of homes will soon go higher.
This is a brief overview of what is attached. These a positive numbers for us to build on for December and in the future. If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact us
- 5125 Number of active homes on the market in Wake County
- 1175 Number of homes under contract
- 1176 Number of homes who didn’t price correctly thus didn’t sell (Expired)
- 7460 Number of homes sold in the last 6 months (Someone is buying and selling)
- 4.1 Inventory level based on how many months of inventory.. This one is huge because 6 months or more is traditionally a buyers market….
- $262,519 Average list price on the market. ***What Sellers Want
- $248,038 Average sold price on the market *** What Buyers are willing to pay
- 94% The difference between numbers 6 and 7. Use us as a buyers agent and our average is almost 91% Our Listing percentage is also higher than this average. We will get your price.
- 121 Average days the house stayed on the market.
See the full Wake County Nov Market Overview attached, and as always we can help and Will provide a No Stress Move, and a No Hassle Service.