If your income or the need for down payment assistance has kept you out of the housing market, The North Carolina Housing Finance Agency may be able to help you.
If you are buying a new or existing home in North Carolina, you may be eligible for…
- a competitive interest rate mortgage
- a forgivable down payment assistance of up to 3% of the first final mortgage loan amount
Whats New in this Program?
- 1st- time home buyer rule no longer applies
- All borrowers eligible for 3% Down Payment Assistance
- No Sales Price Limits
- Gov’t Loans Only (FHA, VA, & USDA)
How Do I Qualify?
- Primary Residence Only
- Debt to Income ratio doesn’t exceed 45%
- Minimum Credit Score of 640
- Purchasing a Single Family, Town home, Condo, or Duplex
For More Details contact your current Lender.. Don’t have one? Contact us or just Give me a call 919.576.9004, I have an outstanding lender that will get you Pre-approved to make a purchase. We are your local Raleigh, Knightdale, and Wake Forest expert.